I think he can't overtake him anymore, here is why:
1. nadal will lose 150 points because of last years final
2. ferrer can gain a maximum of 75 points per victory = 150.
3. nadal could lose his doha 90 points
4. doesn't matter whether ferrer does defend auckland or not, he's won already enough other non-counting 250's
that would be enough to make the difference (ferrer would lead by 390-365 = 25 points). !BUT! if nadal drops his 90 doha points, he could add 45 from halle which did not count so far.
-> ferrer is at best -20 before the AO starts and can't overtake nadal.
- traveling is my greatest luxury -
Last edited by kOaMaster : 11-15-2012 at 07:37 AM.