View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #833
Tennis_Hands
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpeliwo View Post
Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been at the club all day throughout this week. He was tough, but I managed to hold my own.

As far as the future in Bradenton, I will not be playing as this week is the last tournament I am playing this year.
Hi Filip,

first, thank you, that you devote some of your time to answer our questions.

I have a couple questions, regarding your offseason.

1. Do you do any training, that is specific (i.e. happens only during) to the offseason?

2. Do you do extended fitness sessions during the off season, and if so, what kind of exercises do you do and how many times a day? I am particularly interested, if you do any exercises, that are specifically aimed at strengthening particular muscles, in order to endure the hard season, and maybe some exercises, done as an injury prevention. Do you and your coach take note of what are the prevalent injuries amongst the top pros and try to take countermeasures, or you rely on your general fitness to take care of that?

3. Do you do any other sports in order to raise your fitness level and if "Yes" what exactly do you do (how many times a week, intensity etc)?

Last, but not least, I wish you to be healthy and have a nice time in your off season.