View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #28
kiteboard
Hall Of Fame

I can say that the symptoms were there. A lower grade pull. Without this treatment, this type of pull in my previous history would take 3 weeks to heal. It's now ready for match play five days later. I've played matches with: broken racquet hand, pulled calf, pulled groin, pulled ham, destroyed ankle at work. My job involves daily physical pain. I once took the first set off the number 1 norcal open player, the day after being jumped by six black teenagers. So I know a little bit about the subject of playing hurt! (Got one of them put away from local high school pics. Punk called me that am to threaten me about showing to court.) Lost the next two sets though. Pain got to me. Black eyes, bruises, broken hand, and still took the first set off the #1 open player in northern cal. What should that tell you? It should tell you that almost no here could have done that uninjured, let alone with a broken fractured frame hand.

I find it telling that no one sees any value out of the obvious. This works. Not just with me, with anyone willing to hear it. Anyone who does not believe in the energetic fields, talk to chinese medicine experts like Djokovics doctor Igor Cetkovic. Although it's usually a waste of time posting here, someone may benefit from it. If you do, let others know.

Igor came onto his team in June 2010, and his winning streak began shortly after. He treated Dj with the scio machine and accupuncture daily. That's when Dj's speed went up and his consistency also. When the doc left after wimby win, Dj started going back down to normal again and losing a lot more. Dj even bought a scio machine to inject himself with energetic fields.

In my experience, this also heals back pulls over night as well. Works best if you tighten abdomen core, and bend over, and "shove" from ab towards your lower back and simultaneously towards the injury. Blood pressure goes through the roof for a short time. Not for the faint of heart or easily frightened.

Last edited by kiteboard : 11-16-2012 at 08:05 AM.
kiteboard is offline   Reply With Quote