View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #10
richsox
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Juice 100...

Great flat bomber serve and good kicking second. It's still a stiff frame, but comparatively speaking, a bit more lush/crisp in feel as opposed to the PD. It swings mega-quick, is nicely responsive and I find accuracy and control better than certainly the APD. It is surprisingly good for more all court stuff (not my forte TBH.) I like a bit more SW being used to the APD Original, hence I add a bit of lead to my J100, and that helps the J100 feel more solid, although it does have that PWS at 3 and 9 which IMO gives it a certain solidness anyhow. It's been described as sitting just between the APD and PD and I wouldn't argue.

These kind of frames are only fractionally different, but in the few weeks I've had the Wilson, well, I'm impressed.
Ross, Thanks for chiming in, as I've been following your threads on the Juice recently as well. This racquet does intrigue me indeed (I'd have to get by the hideous pj though--they must be smoking some good stuff in Wilson'd design/paint dep't.!)

I just finished playing in pea soup thick fog - and managed to give the TFight 305 another ride - the more I play it the less I like it - sometimes I just feel I am meant to be a babolonian and that's that.....so I have ordered the PS Ltd, the PS Storm Tour, and have the new 2013 APD coming in December, and I will then demo again the PDR - then I will tell my Mrs. which stick Santa shoudl bring me to add to my PD collection (Team and 2012) ....and who knows I may just try that Juice afterall too!
richsox is offline   Reply With Quote