View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
veroniquem
Talk Tennis Guru
 
veroniquem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 26,311
Default

1 slam = 20%. Makes sense. The other 80% is when Murray wins AO, RG, Wimbledon and WTF I suppose. Ambitious guy this Lendl
veroniquem is offline   Reply With Quote