View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM   #27
joeri888
G.O.A.T.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by veroniquem View Post
1 slam = 20%. Makes sense. The other 80% is when Murray wins AO, RG, Wimbledon and WTF I suppose. Ambitious guy this Lendl
I thought WTF is a glorified exhibition tournament with less status than Monte Carlo?
joeri888 is offline   Reply With Quote