View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #43
Mainad
G.O.A.T.
 
Mainad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 10,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainingaces View Post
Talk about putting pressure on murray. Murray is a headcase, llendl should know better then to come out with stupid statements like that. 20% how did he come up with that?
Veroniquem already explained it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by veroniquem View Post
1 slam = 20%. Makes sense. The other 80% is when Murray wins AO, RG, Wimbledon and WTF I suppose. Ambitious guy this Lendl
__________________
"I have to apologise because I clearly pushed Roger so hard on Thursday!" (Andy Murray on why Federer couldn't play the WTF final).
Mainad is offline   Reply With Quote