View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #67
Hao2Pro
New User

Tension used for playtest : 55
Regular string set up : Topspin Cyber Blues, Luxilon Black Savage
Racquet brand and model used for test : 2009 Pure Drive Roddick Plus
Power of test string : Right on the spot. Not too much, or too little. It had around the same amount as other polys, and when combined with the control, it made a pretty good blend.
Feel : It felt crisp. I would've liked a more lively feel to it though.
Spin : The spin was there. It had just enough, althought I'm a pretty flat hitter.
Comfort : Was pretty comfortable. It started hurting after playing 4 matches in a tournament, but that was expected.
Durability : The durability was pretty under average. It popped right around 6 hours.
Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time) : Stayed pretty consistent till it popped. Didn't notice any change in anything really.
Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?) Control was pretty average.
Compare to the string you use most often : Compareable to my other strings. I actually sort of like it more. Might switch if the price was lowered. I got my cyber blues for 5$ in a reel.
Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?) I'd actually stay the same. Got a perfect blend of everything.
Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes. : I liked the perfect blend of everything on it. I hated the durability.
Hao2Pro is offline   Reply With Quote