View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
kc571
New User

Default Chris - Prince Tour Diablo Midplus

Hi Chris,

I have a question for you. I've narrowed my future stick down to the Dunlop F3.0 Tour or the Donnay XDual Gold 99. Now a local coach told me to try the Prince Tour Diablo Midplus. Now I have a third stick in the equation. It swings lighter than the Dunlop and Donnay. It's the most maneuverable. It has the most spin. But, seems to me, that I have to generate the power. The Dunlop had the most built in power. Then Donnay had good feel at the net and control. And now this Prince has incredible spin and good control. I love your comment about picking a stick that you play best with, not necessarily the one that you "hit best with". In your humble opinion, is this Prince still the gem of the bunch, at half the price? I love the pace of the Dunlop, but I'm thinking that I have to work the stick more, to get that pace. If I get lazy and drop the racquet before I swing, I seem to get lazy. But the depth I can get with the Dunlop the best. With the Donnay and Prince, seems that I might be able to keep the rally alive longer, hit my spots, and wait for their short shot to put them away.

Looking fwd to your thoughts on the oldy but goody, Prince Tour Diablo Midplus.

Thx.
kc571 is offline   Reply With Quote