View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #17
UCSF2012
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres View Post
What I'm highlighting - and I've seen this in numerous posts of yours - is that you act all cocky and glib, like a know it all, but in reality you don't have any clue whatsoever about the subject matter that you comment on, whether it's strings, racquets, technique etc

Your post about how it's possible to string a racquet without cutting the string from the reel is a very obvious example of your stupidity.

You try and make out that you know more than you actually do but in short, you're a fake. A whopper. And a big one at that.
You should be old enough to know one thing in life: you pick your battles. You don't make the biggest fuss over rushed typing.... "OMG, he must be the stupidest man on earth. He said C before B! Ah. So wrong and so arrogant!!!!"

And of course, in all this, you miss the big picture: If you want to know how much string to use, you measure how much it took and account for it next time. That was the main idea of that paragraph, but you're obsessed about errors from rushed typing. You must have been too cool for school thirty/forty years ago.

I'll get an editor one of these days to monitor my blog posts. It obviously matters for you old farts. He'll do the thinking for you so you don't have to.

Last edited by UCSF2012 : 11-19-2012 at 05:02 AM.
UCSF2012 is offline   Reply With Quote