View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:52 AM   #46647
JRstriker12
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to JRstriker12

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue123 View Post
I hate that laser sight attachment. Maybe I don't know how to use it. I love that reflex sight looking thing that is part of the heavy gunner preset. It puts a red x on all your possible targets. Assault rifle reloads is slow even with fasthands perk. I double clip on my weapons now. Lodeship scorestreak is insane. I always end up ending in death using the Death Machine scorestreak.

My must have wildcard is that overkill feature, gives me two primary weapons. I really miss that "Slight of Hands," perk in BlOps 1. I am happy they brought back bouncing betty's, I thought it's better than the claymores, although I think I still see it. One of my fav moves is have players chase me and I throw a bouncing betty in front of me and have them step on it. Explosion spam on that thing is pretty effective. It's pretty much has the same "**** off your opponent," effect as a drop/lob on someone or bouncing the ball 58 times before serving on the courts.

Happy also to see shotguns are alot better now. Don't see a point why we need reflex sights attachment with shotguns.

I put in 3 hours this weekend on Nuketown 2025. Got up to lvl 35 now. Double XP helping me out alot. btw, u got a friend request waiting on your xbox. I am playing this while running on my elliptical nowadays. I figure I'll juice my stat's first before going to other maps. Nuketown without crazy/insane/unreasonable grenade spam saddens me. No more free pts as I am one of those hated crazy grenade lobbers. =(

I got destoryed in MW3. I sold it on CL 3 days after released. I can't hang with the ppl there. I had a 0.33 kill rate. It was way too complicated and the maps were not very friendly
Laser sight is a great perk for increasing accuracy for hip fire. It can give you the jump on someone still trying to aim down the sites.

I'm sort of Meh on the target finder. I thought it would be awesome but I just find that it clutters my sight and I"m usually faster aiming without it. Only tried it on the SMG, maybe it's better with the AR or MGs.

I Hate... HATE bouncing bettys! It's harder to pick them out. I can usually avoid the claymores.

Haven't tried the shot guns yet. Maybe I should, seem like they are always a one-hit kill.

I accepted your friend request last night. I"m only up to level 22, didn't get to do much of the double XP weekend. Still it's pretty fun for the most part. I still prefer Battlefield though. Can't wait for BF4. Probably going to pick up the BF3 Aftermath expansion too.