View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #46682
hollywood9826
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMan View Post
TM - hope you sent it to my gmail acct not my .mil acct cuz I ain't at .mil and don't check dead CrackBerry no mo mofo! So you like X's team monkeypaus more than team PaulsMonkey? Thought we could make our opps laugh so hard introducing ourselves they wouldn't be able to concentrate and lose by default...
I think it should be MonkeyPause becuase TM is always saying how slow he is and bad knees and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup2Dresq View Post
Curious if Jo makes it onto your thanksgiving meal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismonkey View Post
i care, CB. i care.

HW -- looky what i found on the JO spice website:
J.O. Wild Game / Waterfowl / Poultry Seasoning - Great on Wild Turkey, Pheasant, Chicken, Venison and other Wild Game. Just rub on meat, cook and eat!! Use as a marinade with oil or to baste the meat while cooking. Add to rice or vegetables for a more flavorful taste.
Ive never tried the other seasonings they got they got so many. I just use the JO #1 on stuff like, corn, veggies, salads, meat, sandwiches, soup, gravy, popcorn, fish, and whatever else that is not ice cream ( I tried that once but it just stuck to the bottom of the spoon and I ended eating like a TBSP of JO at the end)

Ill swing in Mars today and see if they got they Game seasong. The sell #1 in 5lb tubs si they may have it.