View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #77
KoolTennisKid
New User

Tension used for playtest: 60 lbs.
Regular string set up: Luxillon 4G same tension
Racquet brand and model used for test: Wilson Prostaff six one 95, customized
Power of test string: Average power, just enough i guess to get you out of a sticky situtation
Feel: WOW, awesome, not too many polys can actually match the feel of this, felt good on serves no really harsh vibrations just a nice clean soft poly
Spin: good here too, just seemed to dip into the court really well and then pop up nicely
Comfort: like i said earlier its a nice combo of clean and soft feeling string, no really harsh vibes here
Durability: never broken a poly usually just cut them out so problems here
Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time): this may be the biggest concern to me, the first 3 or 4 days the string felt great, spin good, feel good, then all of a sudden one morning most of it went away, couldnt get as much spin as i wanted to, and the feel was slightly different
Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?): muy bueno!!! haha i felt like my slices werent floating as much and i could place my topspin one hander very well without me overhitting it
Compare to the string you use most often: very different feel, spin may have been a bit better but just the amount of time playability duration wasnt there, and i did prefer the feel of the kirschbaum
Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?): i chose the right tension the string settles down nicely those first few hours
Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes.: likes would definetly have to be feel, comfort, and control,while the big dislike would be playabilty duration, i just would like a few more hours out of it

Thank you TW and Kirschbaum for the oppurtinity to playtest this string