View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
Fuji
Legend

November 20th, 2012.

Hello fellow readers and sponsors! I'd like to thank each of you for making it past the first post without quickly clicking away in a bout of disgust! There are a few things I want to talk about tonight.

Regarding the serve video:
- Yes, I know I started way too far back from the baseline. I have since corrected this.
- Yes, my toss arm is too far forward, I also have been working on getting it to go straight up, rather than up and forward.

With that out of the way, on to the next topic.

Obviously this blog isn't going to be for a lot of people on this forum. I fully accept that, and with that I hereby accept the criticisms that will accompany this. All I ask is that you do not clutter this thread with stabs at me, I'd honestly much rather you private message me instead. I don't claim to be a tennis god, rather I claim to be a highly dedicated and motivated tennis player in pursuit of the sheer bliss of being the best I can be. It's going to be a long road filled with bumps and bruises, but I hope some of you can find the glimmer of entertainment I hope to provide with my plight.

Last but not least, I will be attempting to update this as much as I can with my tennis endeavours, but there will be posts that are longer then average making up for a few days worth of life. I apologise in advance to those looking for quick one liners, this isn't the reading for you!

Thanks again!

-Fuji
Fuji is offline   Reply With Quote