View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #92
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by boramiNYC View Post
5263, sounds more like a story of a spiritual leader to me than a teacher who really knows his skill. too much faith is required for promise of something so grand, play like pros. and when so many reasonably sounding people point out a detrimental flaw in the method as exhibited in this thread, there appears no attempt to make any sense and question the validity of his claim. instead you guys are busy defending Oscar. it's this kinda culture that is hurting mtm not a few people trying to take down mtm. if Oscar comes out and explain his stuff with an open mind that what he is saying could be wrong based on clear reasoning, he will earn my respect but as of now mtm by Oscar is not a serious method to master tennis skill, esp 1hbh.
Those religious references are out of line and uncalled for...especially from you,
the pot calling the kettle, lol. Your posts are the ones that seem more
spiritual in nature and all these reasonable folks are trying to tell you that your
ideas about using the wrist are way off. You don't listen, because of your positive
experience though. I don't listen to these folks either because I have experienced
the benefits of the modern lessons. Those folks don't sound so reasonable when you
know different with them constantly contradicting themselves and each other,
showing a limited understanding on the topics. I have been where they are and
moved past that. Why would I go back from the best tennis I've experienced?

I'm not saying anything about faith anyway...We are talking about having an open
mind. Sort of a sad statement about your religion if tennis tips and a open mind
make you think of your faith imo.

Hopefully your are smart enough to realize about the haters, that it is a catch 22.
If they knew it and understood it, they say there is nothing new, but...
If it's new & different where they don't understand it, they reject it like the plague.
Can't help those with that type mindset can you?

Last edited by 5263 : 11-21-2012 at 09:32 AM.
5263 is offline   Reply With Quote