View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #39
hersito
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosa09 View Post
Aha, i am from argentina, i live in the city of tucuman (north of the country) and i can say to you that we are with hyperinflation (again) , is horrible how the prices get expensive and expensive every week... The money here (peso) , the value of that money, doesnt exist at all... I give you an example, here a barricade seven (the one that murray uses in the JJOO) , the cost is around the 800 pesos, is the same if you in USA have to pay 800 dollars for a pair of tennis shoes... A good racquet ( a pro racquet) cost 1000 pesos or more... So you can see that now is kinda impossible to buy tennis stuf, if you are not a millonaire...
What are you talking about? hyperinflation was in the 80's to have hyperinflation you need to have at least 50% a month, now we have at worst a 20 to 25 % inflation a year, and the salaries follow the inflation. 800 pesos is 170 dollars at official rate or 130 dollars at black market rate. A wilson blx juice or pro staff or a head speed is about 1100 pesos about 220 or 190 dollars http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...speed-1820-_JM Is not as bad as you want it to make it.
hersito is offline   Reply With Quote