Originally Posted by Hawkeye7
- Nadal capturing his 7th French Open Title.
- Murray winning the Olympics and the USO and ending the year inside the top 3 for the first time ever.
- Djokovic beating Murray and then Nadal narrowly at the AO (robbed me of another dream final and crushed my hopes twice).
- Nadal missing half the season.
- Murray losing the Wimbledon final and generally losing matches from winning positions by squandering MPs in 3 consecutive tournaments.
- Top players complaining about Blue Clay.
Were you able to witness any of Tomas Berdych's victories this past season?
"It was like watching Dolgopolov, except that it all made sense"- Mikhail Youzhny on Evgeny Donskoy