View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #62
pc1
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalito17 View Post
tennisoh, my B and C games can kill just about all 4.0 players. I can play great defense and never miss while also mixing it up. Also have excellent quickness and anticipation. I started off as a pusher but now I can win USTA tournaments and play even with Div 1 college players male or female. I just beat a former Lynn U player in two 21 games this week. I can beat teaching pros 6-0. My game is tough )People see it and think they can beat but then they end up getting killed. : 0
Bottom line is that you crushed him and that's the final answer to everything. Yes it was rude of him and he certainly wasn't a good loser but you still crushed him. It would have been a lot worse if he somehow beat you and called you a pusher.

I'm not nearly at your level but I played with a guy last summer who several years before insulted my game after I had not played in years and was out of shape. We played doubles and I was horrible. He kept implying I didn't deserve to be on the court with him. I was just filling in as a fourth just as a favor for someone else in the group.

I played him last summer and beat him fairly easily with him winning just a few games in three sets. He refuses to play me anymore and tells everyone I'm not good enough for him. And you know what, I don't care. I know I can crush him and he knows it too.

It's not easy but why bother with people like that.
pc1 is offline   Reply With Quote