View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #25
dr325i
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinla View Post
We're not talking about EVERY celebrity, we're talking about the #1 ranked tennis player in the world, and again, common sense tells anyone that since probably some time in the 70's, the #1 ranked player in the world has had a shoe deal. Even if your silly theory was true, that with ST he couldn't be paid to wear a shoe, which is absurd to even type, but let's visit fantasyland for a minute, since that deal was signed, Djoker has become the #1 player, has won multiple slams, and would now certainly not be allowed to sign a new deal, with a different company, under the same ridiculous terms, that limit him from being paid by Adidas to wear their shoes and use his picture in print ads, instead he'd just continue to do it for free, BAHAHAHAHA!!!, sorry I cracked myself up there, you're right, I don't think he gets paid by Adidas, I mean, they care enough to pay players like Florian Mayer, Gilles Simon, Marcos Bagdhatis, but who cares about that Djokovic guy, he'll do it for free, good theory.
wow., your proof is great, made me a believer now...
You have no idea what you're talking about...
Before cracking yourself up more, explain me the #4, much greater potential, much more marketable guy, Murray, a few years ago?! Why did they pass on him, then?
dr325i is offline   Reply With Quote