View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #43
dr325i
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jr View Post
You, sir, are simply hilarious. You calling others egotistical shows an astonishing lack of self-awareness. I hope this continues as it is highly amusing, even if otherwise pointless.

Calling people kid... as you've done many times before is also laughable. It's a sort of ham-fisted attempt at an insult but doesn't come off. Maybe it's a European language crossover thing letting you down or some hick middle-America thing you picked up - either way it's neither here nor there in terms of results. The intent is noted though as (yet) another demonstration of the sort of person you are to deal with.

Nothing I posted was done to make me feel better about myself - it's to see how you fly off the handle when people don't agree with you.

Maybe it is that I am 10 years older and more experienced (in life) than you, or maybe that has nothing to do with the Euro language crossover or whatever you call it. Stop "Maybe this or that" guessing as I already pointed out to you -- you are a bad guesser and you do not "read" people well -- makes you sound like a fool...

Stick to what you're good at -- throwing many words put together that in the end -- could be said in 1/5 th ot the length...

You are a kid for me that believes that a few years (certainly NOT 20) of something makes him an expert...

You are guessing in this thread as much as I am -- you may be right, or you may not be right...

However, you still did not explain the Murray markething scheme from Adidas...

PS: Also, Junior, calling me a "Sir"... How do you know I am not a Ma'am?

Oh, to your last point -- where do you see me "fly off the handle..." Do you really believe I got ticked off by your crap? Use google translate and see above what it's all about

Last edited by dr325i : 11-24-2012 at 06:18 PM.
dr325i is offline   Reply With Quote