View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 2,086

Ask your doc or hospital to recommend a physical therapist. When you get that person, ask about allowable exercises. We're not really qualified to tell you anything.
esgee48 is offline   Reply With Quote