View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #59
tennissavy
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny2010 View Post
Wow, tennissavy, if you've had years of experience and never came across silicone or other material in the handle then I'd be surprised, just look inside some recent wilson rackets and see for yourself whats in there.

Please don't trash people trying to help you out because that goes against the spirit of these boards. If you ask nicely you may receive more help to work out your problem, but the way you are attacking others I'm surprised you're not banned yet.

BTW, you need to use some common sense and stuff enough cotton/pads in the handle to ensure the silicone doesn't get through it and into the throat - I use a chopstick to push it down until it's firm. A little bit of cotton is not going to cut it. Also, keep the racket upright when it's drying.
I did not trash anyone or call them names so I don't know where you or others came up with this fiction? I think you need to read more carefully and not make up stories, kids.