View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #54
dr325i
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jr View Post
I doubt you're a decade older than I. You're just just old before your time - one of those people who just can't help themselves but to assume a dominant, paternal, know-it-all position in discussions in the misguided thinking it somehow makes you an automatic expert on anything you care to open you mouth about.

Your know-it-all attitude knows no bounds. I am and have done everything I say I have. Your ongoing snide attempts at painting yourself as the person in the discussion with the only experience worthy of merit on the topic is laughable. Unless you say otherwise, from what I gather from your career related posts previously, you have no experience in consumer goods marketing. You are a sales rep who worked his way up the ladder. You happen to play and have an interest in tennis - it doesn't make you the expert on sponsorship, brand associations or marketing influence that you, in effect, claim to be.

Keep it up. The more of your Sunday you spend replying here the better imo.
BTW, this caught my eye...
WHile I keep repeating OVER and OVER that this whole thread is my opinion, you, somehow, conclude that I claim to be an expert and claim all I say to be "the fact". Do you even realize how egoistic that is, just to prove your own point? THAT is what I meant "to make yourself feel better" part -- you turn things around and "put" words in my mouth just to make yourself feel better...
I advised you NOT to guess, you continue making yourself a fool...
If you must know, obviously bothering you a lot, I was a systems/design engineer, then Applications/Marketing Engineer for the first half of my career (when you graduated from College). Then...shoot me an email for more

What do you do on Sundays?

PS: I promise, no more off the topic stuff
dr325i is offline   Reply With Quote