Originally Posted by tistrapukcipeht
So far, since I joined, reading posts of both of you in many threads I found out:
- has said before he knows Djokovic's family
- system design engineer that works with marketing
- is wrong about this topic, but doesn't want to admit
- coached or worked coaching with Tony Roach
- Has worked in the marketing business for a long time.
- Has explained the most probable theories about Djokovic/Adidas sponsorship, which is clearly spot on.
What's right and what's wrong, who is telling the truth who isn't?
Gold! You're the cliff note specialist.
**Coached a couple of times as a kid at clinics by Roach. I've never coached for/with him or any other famous coach/academy for that matter.
Original Pro Staff 85, leaded to 370g, hybrid poly/syn gut set-up, 48-52-ish lbs.