View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #19
topspin247
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeler View Post
Are you with him everytime he plays? Let's just say I never threw my racket as a junior...in front of my Mom.
You're right and I understand what your saying. I have been with him at tournaments, clinics, private lessons most of the time but not all the time. However, I just know that he would never do such thing. His opponents, friends, other parents, coaches would say the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themitchmann View Post
I'm a Prince sponsored teaching pro, and I have yet to see a Tour break, even with abuse (Speedport Blacks, on the other hand, were another story).

Is it possible the frame was compromised as a result of scraping up low balls, or poor stringing?
It could be. I just don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartelby View Post
Cross-examination on a matter of hearsay evidence, very good Mr Mason, but the reality is this is not a court of law so we're bound to accept what he says at face value.

And what he actually says is 'has never abused his racquet' which sounds like we need to treat his statement at face value as a statement of fact.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themitchmann View Post
To the OP:

To what level is your child sponsored? Do you free or discounted gear?
He had a preferred player package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAdam View Post
Most likely it was bad stringing. I had one break at 1 or 2 o clock, but I'm not sure how. I've had 4, and only one broke. The pain job, imo, sucks. My racquets look like they've seen a war and I take exceptional care of them. I've never had any racquet break while hitting though. Has to be bad stringing
It could be. I just don't know.

I am just surprised that Prince would not replace it considering its only about 5 months old or so and it does not look like it was in the war either.
topspin247 is offline   Reply With Quote