View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #4644
mikeler
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasailing View Post
There is no way a full set of natural gut lasts that long. I have play tested many multis and for me, they are about the same in terms of durability. Both strings are not slippery unless they put a coating on them which once dry, will start to cause friction and will end up sawing each other.

Go with a gut/poly and you will get the best results including improve control, spin, power, and comfort. Only downside is price.
I'm going to have try gut/poly again. The Exo Tour is so low powered, I strung my last two rackets at 50 pounds with the Discho Microfibre. It also breaks strings like no other racket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasailing View Post
Let me know how if they are crispy . I am back to using Kirschbaum Touch until the rainy reason is over and then will switch back so I guess I do have a reason to keep using multis after all.

I wish Laserfibre Super Natural Pro Stock was still around so I can at least try the best multi ever made .
I'm looking forward to trying out the RPNY but I have to test the Genesis strings first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartelby View Post
A girl should always pull her nylons to the maximum tension so that they shred easily as soon as the match starts.
I saw the Mikeler's Nylons comment and I knew trouble was brewing. Funny stuff.
mikeler is offline   Reply With Quote