View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #7
T21D's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Antone, Tejas
Posts: 748

I suggest you visit a medical professional, more so a foot doctor. Ironically, I had a an appt this past monday with the same issue. I'm not saying that any of these replies are correct or incorrect because I've tried everything under the sun to self medicate myself from PF. Things to note is you can't blame one particular shoe, but blame the TYPE or flexibility of the shoe. Also, the type of treatment for one person with the same diagnosis, MAY differ. e.g. my wife was given a night splint/boot to wear during the night time and physical therapy. I, on the other hand, was recommended ESWT and custom hand made carbon orthotics. So, as stated before, if you're PF is extreme, seek professional help.
"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".- Tim Duncan
T21D is offline   Reply With Quote