View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #3838
Dedans Penthouse
Hall Of Fame

Thumbs up Kim Jung-ll Hung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bulgakov View Post
China's People's Daily falls for Kim Jong-un 'sexiest man alive' spoof
Site welcomes report by The Onion, which says 'Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true'

Associated Press in Beijing
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 27 November 2012 07.53 EST

The People's Daily piece quoted The Onion's praise of the NK leader: 'Kim made this newspaper’s editorial board swoon with his impeccable fashion sense, chic short hairstyle, and, of course, that famous smile.' Photograph: Kns/AFP/Getty Images

North Korea's top leader named The Onion's Sexiest Man Alive for 2012.

Quoting the Onion's spoof report, the Chinese newspaper wrote: "With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true."

The People's Daily cited the Onion as saying: "Blessed with an air of power that masks an unmistakable cute, cuddly side, Kim made this newspaper's editorial board swoon with his impeccable fashion sense, chic short hairstyle, and, of course, that famous smile.",..
What's more, that stallion he proudly sits astride lowers its head and blushes with shame whenever 'Dear Tripod Leader' dismounts to answer nature's call.

Forget the claims of Madison Avenue & Mexico City:
THIS is truly "The World's Most Interesting Man"

back on-topc (useless info.): The minimum age for marriage in the People's Democratic Republic of North Korea (PDRK or 'PRK' for short) is 29 for guys and 27 for the babes in order to fulfill military and other obligations. Say what you want about the country with the Texaco gas station flag, when it comes to parades, no one can hold a candle to the good ol' PDRK. If "I Love a Parade!" is your thing, the PDRK is clearly a must-go when it comes to planning your next vacation. Me? Been there, done that, and believe me "The People's Amusement Park" blows away 6-Flags and Disney World.

Left - Middle - Right (L to R)

"Nooo way Kyung-Soon!...your were 'in full congress' with the legendary Russian Agent Bulgakov??!! Tell me the truth!!!..did you really??..."

Kyung Soon: * murmuring * ... "uh hummm.....yessssss...."

* giggling * "Tell us!...is it TRUE??....about him??"

Kyung-Soon: *swoon* "Sssh!!..yess...he is even greater than his legend.....my kimchi will never be the same again.."