View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #6
Poobah
New User

Thanks for the responses - keep 'em coming! As I said, price is not a priority over function for me. I had not heard that the lining in the Aero bags is suspect...that makes me pause...

I'm checking out those other bags - the Prince Tour Team 12 is definitely at or near the top of my list now - thanks for that suggestion, loosegroove! Not sure how I missed seeing it before.

Chotoboka - Thanks for the suggestions. TW doesn't seem to carry the TF VO2 M12 anymore but I was able to manipulate the weblinks from the M9 to bring it up anyway and check it out. Looks pretty good - no climate/thermal lining though - but I like the organization. The Pacific Basalt-X Pro Thermal 2XL Bag looks pretty sweet and could meet my needs as well... I had looked at the Pacific Basalt ones previously and discounted them because they looked like duffel bags with one big compartment...I somehow missed the thermal one... This definitely makes the list.

The list is growing...any other bags I should consider or insights into the ones already mentioned based on your experiences before I start narrowing it down and making a choice?

Thank you all again for helping!
Poobah is offline   Reply With Quote