View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #53
Centerforward71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvaudio View Post
My friend, I couldn't be more right. It's not a matter of black and white, it's a matter of being practical. Asking what string or setup is going to give you better spin than one in the 95th percentile doesn't make much sense. You personally may find more spin with something else, as I said, but as a whole, TB is in the top-tier spin string group. The string you're asking for does not exist, as if it were, everyone would be talking about it. From the lowliest hacker up to the pros, Tour Bite is known to do one thing better than just about anything else: spin. I did not say it is the best spin string for YOU, but I was fully prepared to say that you will spend years trying to find better and you will never be satisfied. Since you realized that your quest would never end, I can't possibly understand how you can say that I'm wrong.
PV PV your missing the point, I am lucky to have the luxury to be able to string for myself and others and the money to experiment with as many strings as I want to. Also to never be satisfied and always think there is something a littlleeee better is a great benefit not only to me but even for you and others whom i can share with. I do it for me and to benefit the other players I string for and by consequence the folks on here. I'm not looking for a magic bullet or to buy a better game but I am looking to enhance my knowledge and again in turn help others and myself making decisions for their equipment.

I don't know why it seems to you this is a wasteful exercise ?