View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:30 AM   #279
cmendez79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlerajm View Post
The MgR/I value determines how fast your racquet pivots about the wrist axis during the first part of your swing. If you wear a wrist band, it slows down the rate at which your arm rotates forward during the first part of the forward swing, such that the relative rate of the racquet becomes noticeably faster compared to that of the hand, which will noticeably affect your timing provided you are using a relaxed wrist and not applying a significant couple from the wrist. However, the difference in arm speed is unlikely to have a noticeable effect on the absolute swingspeed.

For the record, I am neither pro wristband or against. However, I recommend that once you find a racquet and optimize its balance for your swing, it is essential to be cognizant that a wristband can affect your timing, and it's best to stick with one way or the other.
Hi travlerajm,

I have one question, whats the formula to adjust a one backhand, its the same MrR/I= 21?