View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #15
BHiC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt johnson View Post
I disagree about the Vapor 9's. I own 5 pairs and I absolutely love them. All 5 pairs are still in great shape and I rotate them out. I am a teaching pro so I am on the court quite a bit. I personally like the mesh better than the SL version. I have the Madrid and FO in the SL and the Flame and most recent signal blue and silver in the mesh.... sorry I lied, I only own 4 pairs Anyway I think these shoes are great so maybe you got a bad pair. If you want them to look clean then don't buy all white shoes. I think the OP should have thought more about durability and color if he is complaining after 2 months. Are you sure you did not put them in the washing machine and tore up the mesh??
+1

I am a competitive junior, play about 6 days a week, and the Vapor 9s are my favorite shoes. I have 3 pairs that I rotate through, and they seem to be holding up nicely. There also seems to be reinforcement in the areas that I drag my toes. I honestly tried to drag my foot so the part you [OP] showed would scrape the ground, and I felt like I was going to break my ankle!
BHiC is offline   Reply With Quote