View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #7430
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
He did go over the top but football is a contact sport, i don't actually think a defender should assume (and normally be given) a free kick for that, (i include my teams players in this) I want a defender fighting off an attacker not hoping for a free kick.There was one in the 1st half that Cole went down under a defender, rather than get up and chase the ball he was sat there thumping the ground, I don't want to see that, get up get it back and keep having a go at the opponents.
The subs made a huge difference didn't they, we actually have some quality with some decent players waiting on the sidelines too at the moment, which is not something one is accustomed to as a West Ham fan!
I was so sure Torres would score, he always scores against us!
Didn't realise the anti manager stuff was so strong, banners were already on show demanding him out of the way (a week in!) if he does well, gets them playing and scoring freely and Pep can't be tempted, he could get the job?
Torres had 4 chances I think, a top striker would of taken at least 2 you'd of thought.

As for the manager, well yes. The banners calling for his head were on display before the start of his first game when he was introduced before the match the boo's were unanimous.

It's Mourinho who most of the Chelsea fans i've heard from want. Abramovich wants Guardiola though. They both want to go to the two Manchester clubs, that's what i'm hearing. Hopefully that doesn't mean we end up with Rafa full time!
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote