View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #30
Clarky21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towser83 View Post
lol well to you he probably looks like this

But he's just a normal looking guy, neither ugly nor good looking. I think he used to look above average when he was about 20 but he looks really worn out now in his face. As far as the other top 4 go, Federer is not a good looking bloke but he has an air of class (nice hair, looks good in a suit etc) Murray is definitely not good looking with bushy hair to boot, but he's not ugly til he opens his mouth Nadal is not really good looking either but he has the mediterranean boyish thing going on, nice smile etc. The only good looking player currently playing is Tommy Haas.

Even that creature is better looking than ****. Lol.

I think Fed is ok looking. I think he looks his best in a nice suit. That's when I find him the most attractive.

**** is just gross in looks and personality. Sorry,Towser,but it's just the way I feel. Lol.

Murray used to be uglier when he was younger. I think he has grown into his looks a bit with age. I also think he cleans up well and can look good once in a while.

I do find Nadal attractive,and he does have a nice smile. He along with Fed are the best looking of the top 4 to me.

Haas is ok,but he doesn't really do anything for me.
Clarky21 is offline   Reply With Quote