View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #90
kiki
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
From 2008 to 2011 Argentina was a disaster. The team couldn't keep the ball for more than 40 seconds and maybe wouldn't create a goal opportunity in a whole match having despite having world class players in almost every position. We could barely make it to the WC in the last qualyfing match with a goal in the last minute against Peru (probably the weakest team in South America) playing at home. Against Germany we were destroyed.

In 2006 there was a good team, but Messi was incredibly left out of the team against Germany when, as you said, Germany defeated us in the penalty shoot-out. Now the team is becoming stronger again, and Messi is being the best player by far. The next world cup could be a key tournament for him to establish himself as the best ever.
As I said, current team is a gang band.More talented, even much more talented than the 78 and 86 teams.But those teams followed their leader to death (Kempes and Maradona) and the current one, just sucks.Messi plays alone there.If they donīt change mentality, another big fail is at stake in the 2014 WC.