View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #7439
Dave M
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Dave - well done, mate. CFC may be in some chaos but a victory over the CL winners is still a great victory.
, Defoe is playing out of his skin.
I didn't think of it like that, I may claim that we are the best in Europe (until our next game)
Oh Defoe............
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureAlph4 View Post
Yet the fans won't openly criticise Abramovic to his face (i.e at the stadium) because without him they know Chelsea wouldn't have won a single league title or the CL in the past decade, and would probably be in a similar predicament to Spurs (which is not bad, but is below what Chelsea now consider themselves to be)..
were they not pretty much broke the summer he bought them? I seem to remember someone (if he was still there then maybe Zola or Wise someone from that time)saying that they were told if they didn't get into Europe their wages couldn't be guaranteed.
Most clubs without chairmen are not a going concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
I think alot of people have his ear, unfortunately they are the wrong ones to listen to. The people around him seem to all be "yes" men, who tell him what he wants to hear.

He needs someone with some balls to tell him to get Mourinho back, sign Falcao, get a few more midfielders in, and then sit back and enjoy. He's the owner at the end of the day though, he can do what he likes, and don't we know it
That is probably more likely true!
Dave M is offline   Reply With Quote