View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,842

Lots of well meaning advice but still armchair medicine. You should go see a sports medicine doc and have tests done to see if you have a chemical imbalance.

If you don't want to see a real doc, here's a couple of very good links with some excellent information.
"i thought those were just a little harmless brown bugs, you know the ones take wings and fly? but it turned to be Flees." Fedace
andfor is offline