View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #23
TimothyO
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo View Post
... says the person with a modded Pure Storm GT... yeah alright. Now I know you're just looking for a fight. I'm done with this.
Yes, I mod frames precisely because I do believe it's best to fit the tool to the person as best as possible. No quandry there. I practice what I preach.

You're the one repeatedly denigrating folks for seeking advice on frames and strings telling them to worry about technique and not hardware. I believe technique is paramount but also influenced by hardware for good or bad.

Not looking for a fight. Just suggesting that you refrain from being snarky and dissing other TT members for discussing hardware on a hardware forum.

Allow others the pleasure of doing precisely what you do: figure out how hardware choices can improve their playing experience without being berated by snarky comments about their technique when they make it clear that's not the issue in a given case. Technique CAN be the issue and often is. But why insult the OP by insisting he's wrong and it's his technique to blame? Do you have some secret network of agents who know the OP is wrong?

Or is the privilege of exploring tennis hardware choices and their effect on playing experience reserved for you alone?