View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #14
jason586
Rookie

If you are going to reply with worthless commentary, you should take the time to read a post more thoroughly. One sentence in my post negates half of what you said.

"Maybe you need to work a little more on your technique and worry a little less about how much hours you play or how long your strings last."
Common sense would tell an intelligent person that the limited number of times I post about strings or equipment in a 15 month time period, I play and practice A LOT more than I worry about my strings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpotapov View Post
Something does not add up in that situation. 80 hours to break 1.25 full poly setup at 4.0 level (unless..."I spend a lot of time working on my two-handed backhand, volleys, backhand slice, 2nd serves, etc.")... Maybe you need to work a little more on your technique (I spend a lot of time working on my two-handed backhand, volleys, backhand slice, 2nd serves, etc) and worry a little less about how much hours you play or how long your strings last. Even with moderate power and spin you should break strings in like half of that time (unless..."I spend a lot of time working on my two-handed backhand, volleys, backhand slice, 2nd serves, etc."), and your arm should start hurting long before that. Or maybe it's not 4.0 level play/practice after all.

Last edited by jason586 : 12-03-2012 at 10:32 AM.
jason586 is offline   Reply With Quote