View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #1349
davedomart
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHitsHard93 View Post
Do you REALLY thnk he was trying to offend anyone? I have respect for all belief systems (as long as they don't hinder the lives of others.) and I understand why you or anyone else might possibly be offended in the tiniest sense, but it is not right to call someone out and make them feel belittled over something such as a post on a forum. If you don't agree with someone, then you scroll down. Simple as that. I have nothing against you or any other believer in the Christian faith. And I will agree that it probably wasn't my place to take a stand on this, but I believe that you are equally if not more so at fault for even bringing up a conflict.

Lets please forget about it, make amends, and continue to chat about the sport we love. Alright?
Amen! Oops, sorry if that offends anyone
If I got upset every time someone talked about friends of theirs saying something that was insulting, I would be a very angry person. And El Zed was the one who derailed the thread by acting offended. There is such a thing as freedom of speech, and if you don't like someone's reference to their friends' comments, then just scroll down instead of trying to start a fight. It was a very innocent comment of his; IT WASN'T EVEN HIS COMMENT!

This is my last post on this matter; if you wish to continue this conversation, just PM me.