View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:19 AM   #54
tistrapukcipeht
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
Boricua, yes if I only need 80 feet a month than it is not that bad if I cross with with OGSM.

Trista, I never tried the Tour Spin, just the regular PTP. from what I read it is around an 8-10 hour string or so right? The yonex strings are an excellent value.

Id love to see others try polybreak as well. That is one heck of a string, but a little too powerful in the Blade. The Blade is all about control for me.
PP,

the time frame varies to each individual based on how they play, to me it last 2 weeks- around 15 hours- broken or not I will use the other racquet. The first 8 hours they're sublime, bear in mind it needs a break in period.

It is low powered, the Poly Tour HS is on the same power range. Yonex strings are dirt cheap for what they are. I have not used the Poly Tour Pro though, I don't need any power, my racquets are pretty powerful.

Next year I will test some new strings, I'm looking forward for the new Tecnifibre, new RPM DUal and I will test some of the Gosen polys as well. I don't like to be messing around with many strings though, It takes sometime to figure out a good tension...