View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #67
SystemicAnomaly
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapvor View Post
yea. i thnk you are messing with me. telling me how i feel about the way i feel about something? that was when i realized its not worth it. again, nevermind. believe whatever you want
Wow! You are really off the mark here. I was not telling how you feel..,

You are completely misinterpreting my ideas and my intent. From your over-reaction to my use of the word "bother", it appears that you clearly do not understand my use of the word. It was not meant as an attack or an affront to you. It was simply just another way of saying that you do not like the (hard) feel of Dunlop balls. I was serious when I wondered if English is your mother tongue because of the way you reacted to this word as well as your reaction/reply when I mentioned shock and vibrations. You appeared to took that as completely negative as well.

Not sure why you took offense. I was NOT telling you how you feel -- you had already told ME that. I was trying to inform you about the physical characteristics of the interaction with the (harder) ball that accounted for your dislike of the ball. I completely agree that Dunlop balls feel harder/stiffer than other brands. I was simply pointing out the underlying reason for this shared perception.

Last edited by SystemicAnomaly : 12-05-2012 at 10:50 PM.
SystemicAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote