Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #15182
vernonbc
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
It's so fraught with hysteria that doping has become a pandemic that has infected just about every sport one can think of. How is pointing out facts being hysterical,Sir? Even at the amateur level doping has become a problem. Anyone who doesn't see this is living in a fantasy world.
Well, considering how you can look at Rafa and see a completely different reality than most normal people see, it's not surprising you have these fantastical notions about an imaginary doping pandemic. You have proven over and over again that you really don't know what's involved in being a professional athlete, which isn't surprising because I'm sure the sum of your experience is watching sports on tv. There is no doubt that there are occasional problems with athletes doping but the vast majority of them are good and honourable people and are dedicated to their sport and to being the best that they can be. I have seen the inside of the professional sports world for many years and have personal experience to base my opinions on. You haven't.