View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #33
parasailing
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmo1115 View Post
Hey Para are you going to try these new Speeds out? I always try to ask you if youre going to be interested in the frames I am just because we're both users of the same frame

I never wanted to test the 16x19 over the 18x20 just because of that .2 added length.. I'm assuming they're going to be doing the same again? If so I'll probably stay away from the 16x19....

Youre also planning on trying the new Blades as well? Same here, but not planning on liking it any differently since I've heard they play extremely similar to the BLX versions.
Yeah mrmo, we do share the same taste in frame . I do play on testing the Speed, Blade, and Steam when they come out. Now that you mention it, the Speed is .2 longer which might make me hesitate a bit. I hope they put it back to 27 in as I don't do really well with extended length racquets.

I want to try out the Blade because they finally decided to put out a 16x19 string pattern which I really like and was not available in the BLX version. I had the Kblade Tour 93 and that was a beast but I hated the 18x20 string pattern and just wished they would offer a 16x19 version. The Kblade Tour is like a Pro Staff but in a lighter form.

I am currently trying to get my hands on a pro stock radical mp which has a 16x19 string pattern so I will add that to the mix as well.
parasailing is offline   Reply With Quote