View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #41
tennis_pro
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisstti View Post
Yeah, right. I know you wish you could keep saying that without looking completely silly like you did around 2006, but you just can't.

How must all of his wins on grass and hc bother you...
I don't see any links proving me wrong now, do I? Instead you come up with "yeah, right" lol. A vid or it didn't happen. And since I've seen tens of his matches I know it didn't happen. You can talk about Nadal's improvements regarding his results in the other 3 majors and his general success on hard courts/grass courts but how much of it is thanks to these surfaces being way slower than they used to? You think a mere clay courter would be able to win Wimbledon without visiting the net more than a few times during a 4-5 hour match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisstti View Post
Sure, because he's only been beating him recently, not when Fed was right on his prime...

Oh wait.
At the French Open only. When Federer was in his prime he could only beat him there, if only Nadal bothered to go deeper at the Australian and US Opens where Federer excelled (more than at Wimbledon). Instead he waited for Federer to get old and then started to reach all those finals. Luckily, now he's having a taste of his own medicine. Or at least he will if he bothers to show up on court again.

Last edited by tennis_pro : 12-07-2012 at 11:04 PM.
tennis_pro is offline   Reply With Quote