Alright I finally got the missile strung up. Actually, everyone was right about a part of it.
The mains should be strung using the pattern for the stun 175 because of the tubes. The only difference is that the stun calls for 7'8" on the short side and it should be the 8'6" that the ambush needs. The 8'6" worked perfect.
Also the X's should be strung using the ambush pattern which is a 1 piece and that worked really well.
I used a 42' string but a 40' would have worked fine using the method I described above.
Member USRSA - Stringing on Gamma Progression II 602FC
Hitting Babolat Pure Drive 2012 with Lux ALU Power/Tecnifibre NRG2