Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:44 AM   #15225
Crisstti
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Well, that's true. I don't like those things either, but Nadal's constant whining about the drug testing just pushes my buttons. And the fact that he is being a big baby over one single 360 turn so they can make sure he's not hiding anything makes me embarrassed to be a fan of his.

And I honestly think Nadal has a few screws loose. Either that or he just isn't that bright if he cannot understand the reason they make them turn around during the drug testing. Like I said before; Nadal is better seen and not heard for reasons that need no explanation.
It appears pretty much anything Nadal does or doesn't do somehow "pushes your buttons". So this doesn't exactly say much.

I don't even think it makes him look guilty at all. If doping without being detected is so easy, testing and all, I see no reason for dopers to complain.

We're talking of an invasive procedure, and rather debatable legally as well, hehas every right to have a problem with it and I'm sure he's not the only one either.

That you think you have to undergo a more invasive procedure doesn't really matter. What you're talking about is after all a medial examination, which you decide when and where takes place and which you're not obliged to have anyway. But that is not his point of comparison anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0509 View Post
You are obviously entitled to think whatever you wish but I just think it is funny that Nadal does a little peaceful fishing and you are all up in arms but he could be doping to the gills or participating in unnecessary MTO's on a daily basis and those things don't bother you and you are ready to defend him to the max. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
I'm bothered by things that actually take place, not imaginary things.

BTW, bullfighting is not something I dislike about him because he doesn't participate in it at all (but if he did, it would indeed bother me more than if he were doping).

Last edited by Crisstti : 12-10-2012 at 06:36 PM.