Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #15228
Clarky21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisstti View Post
It appears pretty much anything Nadal does or doesn't do somehow "pushes your buttons". So this doesn't exactly say much.I don't even think it makes him look guilty at all. If doping without being detected is so easy, testing and all, I see no reason for dopers to complain.

We're talking of an invasive procedure, and rather debatable legally as well, hehas every right to have a problem with it and I'm sure he's not the only one either.

That you think you have to undergo a more invasive procedure doesn't really matter. What you're talking about is after all a medial examination, which you decide when and where takes place and which you're not obliged to have anyway. But that is not his comparison point anyway.

I'm bothered by things that actually take place, not imaginary things.

BTW, bullfighting is not something I dislike about him because he doesn't participate in it at all (but if he did, it would indeed bother me more than if he were doping).

Well, if he didn't cry and whine like a 5 year old on a regular basis, I wouldn't have anything to complain about now would I?

And I do think it makes him look like he's trying to hide something. Why else would he actually have the sack to complain about a simple turn during the drug testing? Is he hiding something from the tester? Why else would someone whine about something so simple?

You have got to be kidding me. I am pretty certain that Nadal has signed contracts and agreements when he entered the ATP that he will have to be subjected to the anti-doping and all that it entails. He knew what he was getting into, and if he is so against it, then maybe he should retire. Then at least we won't have to hear his never ending whining about anti-doping if he did.

A body cavity search is a medical exmaination? How in the world do you figure that?