Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #15229
RAFA2005RG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Well, if he didn't cry and whine like a 5 year old on a regular basis, I wouldn't have anything to complain about now would I?

And I do think it makes him look like he's trying to hide something. Why else would he actually have the sack to complain about a simple turn during the drug testing? Is he hiding something from the tester? Why else would someone whine about something so simple?

You have got to be kidding me. I am pretty certain that Nadal has signed contracts and agreements when he entered the ATP that he will have to be subjected to the anti-doping and all that it entails. He knew what he was getting into, and if he is so against it, then maybe he should retire. Then at least we won't have to hear his never ending whining about anti-doping if he did.

A body cavity search is a medical exmaination? How in the world do you figure that?
Can't you read? Nadal just said "It's very easy to look good and make no comments about the subject, but Iím not like that."

See, Nadal is like you, he doesn't care about looking good. He's not afraid to speak his honest opinion. You honestly hate Nadal and aren't afraid to show it. And Nadal honestly hates people banging on the door at 6.30am (when he had told them he would be available from 7am onwards each day of the year) for 2 days in a row and scaring his parents, and is not afraid to complain publicly.

Last edited by RAFA2005RG : 12-10-2012 at 09:06 AM.