Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #15234
Crisstti
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Well, if he didn't cry and whine like a 5 year old on a regular basis, I wouldn't have anything to complain about now would I?

And I do think it makes him look like he's trying to hide something. Why else would he actually have the sack to complain about a simple turn during the drug testing? Is he hiding something from the tester? Why else would someone whine about something so simple?

You have got to be kidding me. I am pretty certain that Nadal has signed contracts and agreements when he entered the ATP that he will have to be subjected to the anti-doping and all that it entails. He knew what he was getting into, and if he is so against it, then maybe he should retire. Then at least we won't have to hear his never ending whining about anti-doping if he did.

A body cavity search is a medical exmaination? How in the world do you figure that?
I don't see why it bothers you. You do the same thing, speaking your mind not caring of others like it and complaining about things pretty regularly.

Are you serious?, why would it bother him to have his privacy invaded like that?.

Oh, not at all. We have two valid, conflicting interests here: keeping sports clean of doping and people's right of privacy. A balance has to be found, where the right or acceptable balance is is indeed debatable, and Nadal like everyone else has every right to say what he thinks about this subject.

You can sign anything you want, that in itself doesn't make it legal or constitutional.

Uhm, am I missing something?, you were talking about a gynecological examination, isn't that what one would call a medical examination?.